BUNDLE OF 3! 100% Bamboo Muslin Swaddles
Our Bamboo Muslin Swaddles are made from 100% bamboo fabric and come in two exclusive gender neutral prints created in-house just for this collection.
100% Bamboo muslin is known to be a desirable material for babies due to the following reasons:
1. Silky soft & breathable, this fabric's moisture wicking abilities keep babies dry, odour-free and feeling fresh - making it the finest choice for your precious little one! Bamboo muslin is known to be much softer than cotton, and maintains its delicate characteristics even after repeated washes.
2. Fibrous with just the right amount of stretch, the natural knitted bamboo fibers allow for adequate movement of tiny hands and feet, yet snug enough for your baby to feel secure and sleep more soundly with the womb-like, deep-hug feeling.
3. Naturally anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic, it is ideal for sensitive and eczema-prone skin. The gentleness of bamboo fabric reduces the exposure to irritation on a child's skin, unlike those of scratchy blankets made from other materials.
Our swaddles are multifunctional and doubles as breastfeeding covers, strollers shade covers, a lightweight sleeping blanket, burp cloths - the possibilities are endless! This is an absolutely essential and stylish item for every mum and bub.
Available in 110cm x 110cm (43.3" x 43.3"), this generously sized extra-large swaddle grows with your child - from swaddle to cozy blanket cuddles.
Caring for the environment: As mamas, we want to protect the world that our bubbas will eventually grow up into. This is why we chose 100% bamboo - a highly sustainable crop that is fast growing and use only eco-friendly dyes.
Gifting? Let us know in the comments after checkout if you would like to include a gift card. Our swaddles come packaged in eco-friendly kraft paper packaging - perfect for a thoughtful gift.
Available in a gift set too - perfect for a baby shower gift to expecting mamas, or a newborn gift!
- Kindly do a first wash to remove protective coating for a much softer swaddle
- Cold gentle machine wash (do not use hot water) with similar colours
- Cool tumble dry on low setting
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Best washed in a laundry net/bag to avoid tugging/tears